Friday, July 26, 2013

Collections of the week

Happy Friday!

I thought I am going to dedicate Friday to Collections of the week. Amazing artists have curated collections and to have my handmade items be included in them, I'm honored and thankful.



My Oh La La Paris Flair Tags Embellishment is featured here:

Oo La La!

Curated by Catbangles


 

In Brown Hues

Curated by luvncrafts




and in here:

All About The Tea

Curated by RubysAlcove





My Vintage Inspired Tree Thank You Handmade Favor Tags  is featured here:

Black & Green Elegance

Curated by JewelryArtByDawn




My Personalized Trucks Cupcake Toppers for Boys Birthday Party is featured here:

COLLECTION: LITTLE SISTER/LITTLE BROTHER COLLECTION # 99

Curated by AndreaDesigns




Ravishing Reds!

Curated by ShadowDogDesigns







My Dalmatian Firehouse Dog Favor Tags with Fire Truck and Hydrant is featured here:

Rock, Paper, Metal and What You Will

Curated by craftsofthepast

13 comments:

  1. That's a wide range of collections! Your items are beautiful and deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool on all the Collections!


    Bloggers Guild
    <><
    http://ChristieCottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see your work chosen for a collection, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You do get around ;) Well your precise work deserves a look -- and this week the public got it!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so thrilled to be in collections. Your favors, party tags, banners, and cupcake toppers (and more) are so great for adding to color-themed collections. I think the key to a good collection, is not only having items that match the theme, but having well-photographed items. Yours are perfect on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work and am glad to see it being recognized! Lots of pretty collections (: Peace and joy . . . Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collections and themes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful to see your fabulous work being featured in so many collections - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collections! Thank you for featuring my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful collections. I love to see them all in one place :)

    ReplyDelete