Thursday, August 2, 2012

My sweet friend, Orly


So we're back to Vancouver, Canada after spending 3 months in Indonesia. When I said "we", it's my little one and I. Last minute decision was made in Singapore that husband headed back to Indonesia as we continued our journey back to Canada.

We arrived on Sunday evening and of course, jetlag is inevitable and we miss hubby/ dad so much.

I finally got a chance to start going through my mails a few days later. This specific mail is the highlight of all the mails.

My sweet friend, Orly, of OrlyDesign sent this as a surprise gift.

All the way from Israel

Check out this pretty box, wonder what inside, aren't we all?

Pretty box with a surprising delight
Well, here they are....

So pretty! So gorgeous! So highly-quality made!

Yes, you can be jealous, lol. But you know where to get them. Check out Orly's shop and find your special gift either for yourself or your loved ones.




Orly, thank you so much for your sweet gift. So thoughtful and I will always cherish these!

No comments:

Post a Comment