Win $20 Gift Certificate from Kyandkin. Get to know Heather, our Saturday Artisan this week.
There are many ways to enter. Please make sure you leave a separate comment for every entry.
How to enter to win:
- Go to Kyandkin shop. Return to my Adore By Nat blog and simply leave a comment here about your favorite item from the store.
- Earn 2 entries - Go to yesterday's post to know her more. Leave a comment there (yesterday's post) on at least one the following: what you learn from the interview, what you want to see more on her shop and why, or any constructive feedback are always appreciated. Come back here and leave 2 comments that you did, to ensure your entries are counted.
- Heart Kyandkin (1 entry). Simply let us know your Etsy username.
- Follow my adorebynat blog (1 entry). If you're already a follower, you still get an entry, just says you're following already.
- Like Kyandkin Facebook page and tell Heather, Nat of adorebynat send you there.
- Like my Adorebynat Facebook Page. You must drop by and let me know that you enter this giveaway (1 entry).
- Follow adorebynat on twitter (1 entry).
- Tweet about this giveaway, add "@adorebynat" in your tweet. (1 entry).
- Blog about this giveaway to earn 2 entries. Leave two separate comments here please providing me with the link to your post.
- Be creative and share the love! Refer your friends and family to enter this giveaway. Use your social media (other than twitter and blog) to shout out this giveaway. As long as you provide me a link or a way to confirm it, you'll earn 2 entries (two separate comments).
- Purchase an item from Kyandkin and earn 10 entries for each purchase. Don't forget letting us know by leaving comments.
Don't forget to leave me a way to contact you. Entries without contact information will be disqualified. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified. Contest winner will be drawn on Sunday, September 11 by a random number generator, by the artist herself. Winner must respond within 48 hours after being contacted otherwise another winner will be randomly selected.