Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Week 8

Julie and Blu host weekly Countdown to Christmas promotion and I tell you, I have so much fun with it. The Countdown to Christmas - Week 8  has been completed with 119 linked items! Yay!

All handmade shops owners are invited to join.  
There is a 3 item limit for each shop or studio. Multiple shops may post three for each. Keep in mind that it's G-rated. Posting starts from Friday to midnight Sunday, which should provide a lot of time to add items. Participate as many weeks as you like.

Check out my Countdown to Christmas Pinterest Board for more wonderful artworks.



and 3 items from Adorebynat Storenvy shop:

Gnome Gift Favor Tags Birthday, Baby Shower Party


 http://adorebynat.storenvy.com/products/3254121-gnome-gift-favor-tags-birthday-baby-shower-party

Pink Elephant Stickers, Personalized 

http://adorebynat.storenvy.com/products/1474907-pink-elephant-stickers-personalized

 Alligator Welcome Door Sign for Party or Nursery Room  

 
http://adorebynat.storenvy.com/products/2020779-alligator-welcome-door-sign-for-party-or-nursery-room

 

This week I'm highlighting those gorgeous items you will need (or want!) for the holidays, whether it's something that you wear, something that are perfect as home decoration or something that make someone's smile because they know you care about them.


Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment, share this post by clicking the social media icons (twitter, google+, facebook etc) found on top, just under this blog post title.

11 comments:

  1. Look at all those wonderful gift ideas AND just perfect for setting your holiday table. Awesome - thank you for including my dragon's eye necklace. Shared your post all over the Internet. Julie and Blu

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty items shared, Nat! Bet you have as much trouble as I do deciding which items to pick for a feature (: Thank you for adding my earrings in with the other beauties. Will definitely promo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous choices for gifts for loved ones.... or yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection, Nat. Thank you for including my knitted infinity scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Nat! There's something for everyone. Thanks much for including my Christmas-y napkin rings. Will definitely be sharing over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection from this week's postings - thanks Nat for including my card.
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choices to blog are excellent! Thank you for including my pendant. Will share.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the wonderful choices for this post, Nat! Thank you for including my earrings among them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another week closer and still more handmade items to add to your shopping list! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much stuff and so little time! I had kind of decided I was going to sit this out because I remember how much work it is. But I just entered this weeks countdown. One week might be enough for me because it's so time consuming. Here's hoping everyone has lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete