Win $25.00 Gift Certificate from FotogirlCreations.
Get to know Shauna our Saturday Artisan this week. She is the artist behind Emariecreations. More information is on yesterday's post.
There are many ways to enter. Please make sure you leave a separate comment for every entry.
How to enter to win:
- Go to FotogirlCreations shop. Return to my Adore By Nat blog and simply leave a comment here about your favorite item from her store.
- Earn 2 entries - Go to yesterday's post to know her more. Leave a comment there (yesterday's post) on at least one the following: what you learn from the interview, what you want to see more on her shop and why, or any constructive feedbacks are always appreciated.
Come back here and leave 2 comments that you did, to ensure your entries are counted.
- Heart FotogirlCreations (1 entry). Simply let us know your Etsy username.
- Follow FotogirlCreations blog (1 entry).
- Follow my adorebynat blog (1 entry). If you're already a follower, you still get an entry, just says you're following already.
- Like my Adorebynat Facebook Page. I`d love you to say 'hi' there (don`t be a stranger!) and come back here to leave comment (1 entry). If you liked my FB page already, you still can say hi and earn 1 entry.
- Like FotogirlCreations Facebook Page and tell Shauna that adorebynat sent you there (1 entry).
- Follow adorebynat on twitter (1 entry).
- Tweet about this giveaway, add "@adorebynat " in your tweet. (1 entry).
- Blog about this giveaway to earn 2 entries. Leave two separate comments here please providing me with the link to your post.
- Be creative and share the love! Refer your friends and family to enter this giveaway. Use your social media (other than twitter and blog) to shout out this giveaway. As long as you provide me a link or a way to confirm it, you'll earn 2 entries (two separate comments).
- Purchase an item from FotogirlCreations and earn 10 entries for each purchase. Don't forget letting us know by leaving comments :-)
Contest starts now and ends on March 5, 2011. Contest opens worldwide.