Win this beautiful and elegant pendant made by Designs by Harriet.
The pendant is made of fine silver (99.9%) and is a triple diamond shape. In the center of the third triangle is a red cubic zirconia. It is hand textured and oxidized to bring out the design. The pendant measures 1 inch x 1 inch. Worth $38.00.
Get to know Harriet, she is our Saturday Artisan this week.
There are many ways to enter. Please make sure you leave a separate comment for every entry.
How to enter to win:
- Go to Designs by Harriet shop. Return to my Adore By Nat blog and simply leave a comment here about your favorite item from the store.
- Earn 2 entries - Go to yesterday's post to know them more. Leave a comment there (yesterday's post) on at least one the following: what you learn from the interview, what you want to see more on her shop and why, or any constructive feedbacks are always appreciated.
Come back here and leave 2 comments that you did, to ensure your entries are counted.
- Heart Designs by Harriet (1 entry). Simply let us know your Etsy username.
- Follow my adorebynat blog (1 entry). If you're already a follower, you still get an entry, just says you're following already.
- Like my Adorebynat Facebook Page. Don't forget to say hi to me there and come back here to leave comment (1 entry). If you liked my FB page already, you still can say hi and earn 1 entry. I'd love to hear from you!
- Follow adorebynat on twitter (1 entry).
- Tweet about this giveaway, add "@adorebynat" in your tweet. (1 entry).
- Blog about this giveaway to earn 2 entries. Leave two separate comments here please providing me with the link to your post.
- Be creative and share the love! Refer your friends and family to enter this giveaway. Use your social media (other than twitter and blog) to shout out this giveaway. As long as you provide me a link or a way to confirm it, you'll earn 2 entries (two separate comments).
- Purchase an item from Designs by Harriet and earn 10 entries for each purchase. Don't forget letting us know by leaving comments :-)
Contest starts now and ends on June 4, 2011. Contest opens worldwide.