Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Love You, Mama


Happy Thursday!
Hope your week has run smoothly.

Family is very important for us and every now and then, I need to remind myself to drop everything and have a little of fun. That usually means hang in around with my little man. My work, I guess can wait, as long as I commit to stay late at night to catch up. After all, he grows so fast, learning new things every day. Lately, he loves to say, "I love you, Mama". I can hear these sweet words over ten times in a day. I certainly don't want to complain about that. Oh no, I'll take them as much as I could. He evens made a card for me with a heart, the word "mama" and "ethan", just because he loves me. I'm truly blessed.

It's so much taking pictures with Instagram. One of these days, these pictures will be scrapbooked.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, they grow up so fast...I have one that's almost done with high school. Try not to miss a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to miss a moment, Angela :-) So precious!

    ReplyDelete