Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trip to Singapore -- Part 1

I feel so bad for not blogging for almost 2 weeks. We went to Singapore for 5 days and I've been busy trying to go back to the normal life for the past week. This included reconnecting my unlimited internet access. No internet access drove me crazy. I just feel that I lost connection with the world. That also means that I could not list as many items as I wished. The good thing is that I was able to make more cards and tags.

Here are some pictures from my trip to Singapore. We've been there a number of times but this time we noticed that Singapore is not crowded as before. This is probably mainly because of the current global financial crisis.

Reog Ponorogo
I was surprised to see this Indonesian dance performed in Singapore. I guess Indonesian culture is well-known in Singapore.

Chinese Crafts Fair
A lot of beautiful artworks here. Very impressive!

Sentosa Island
A must-see attraction site to visit. Too bad we did not have much time to explore it, but my husband and I had a great quality time together.
More pictures tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great time! The pics are awesome, it looks so beautiful! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singapore is really a shopping paradise with Orchard road and the other retail strips. singapore shopping has really improved over the years, especially the great offers during the great singapore sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. That craft market makes me almost want to drop dead of envy. sigh. . . and I think your blog banner is about the coolest one I've seen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete