Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been Tagged!

So I admit, I love making gift tags! But I also LOVE being TAGGED!

Sweet Lesley had tagged me. Btw, she has such a cute blog. I really like her illustrations!

Here is the rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.

  1. My favorite food is fried chicken. But a side of chilli or 'sambal' is a must!
  2. I need my sleep. I can sleep anytime, anywhere in most cases. :-)
  3. I'd rather shop for supplies (papers, embellishment, glue, etc) rather than clothes and jewelries shopping.
  4. I love to travel. It's my dream to travel around the world.
  5. I don't like talking on the phone and try to avoid it if I can even though it's something that I really enjoyed doing it when I was a teenager.
  6. It's probably strange, but I'm not a fan of chocolate. I eat it when I feel like it, but I tend to say 'no thank you' when someone offers it to me.
So here are 7 bloggers that I'm tagging now:
Karina

Katherine

Rachel

Robin

Sue

Xylia

No comments:

Post a Comment