Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Sweet Baby


This week Spotted Tuesday is inspired by a picture of Ethan that I took on the weekend. Oh my sweet baby, you're not a baby anymore. But still, you're MY sweet baby.

Beautiful findings, aren't they?


Top from the left:

Americana Specialty Fibers by beckandcallgirl

Roaring Red Dinosaur by happyfamily

Wooden Doll by theenchantedcupboard



Bottom from the left:

Nautical Bobby Pins by ReneeLoughlin

Miss Ootie Tootie Owl
by swiedebie

Flower Beanie with Brim by castlegate

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of Ethan. Such a handsome boy! They grow up too fast, don't they? My oldest (Fiona) is turning 3 next week and I just can't believe it. She's totally a little girl now - no more baby left. Thankfully, Phoebe is only 17 months, so I still have a little more baby time to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan is so so adorable, wish I can give him a big hug!! You must be incredibly proud of him!

    ReplyDelete