Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Creations of the Week

It seems that I've been blogging about other shops a lot lately. It seems that I haven't shared with you MY creations as much as I used to, as much as I intended to when I started blogging.

I'm going to post my creations of the week on one of these days starting this week *fingers crossing*: Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. I don't want to commit to a specific day at this point as I honestly feel that I need to give myself a little break and not be tight with more schedules. Flexibilty...yeah that's what I need right now.

The Spotted Tuesday and Saturday Artisan will continue as is. I LOVE featuring other artists. Hopefully I can host giveaways every Sundays, but this is not a promise either.

Without further a due, here are my newest cards:

The little tweet bird is back!!! Every now and then, I miss these felt birdies.


Mother's day is just around the corner. This year, I have a great start. A few of these cards have been sold. Really, are there any mothers who don't deserve this card?


More felts. And with all these details, $3.50 seems to be a great bargain! :-)


Yes, spring has sprung!


Check out my shop for more selection of handmade greeting cards.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! and OMG...great price.... wonderful job on those....so Springy and cute....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the different textures! Especially the felt! SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love the texture, colors, design - nice job.

    ReplyDelete