Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Spotted Tuesday: Pretty and Hot


Happy Tuesday!
The weather lately has been a bit crazy over here. It's supposed to be hot and dry but the rain comes to visit recently, which I don't mind actually. I would rather be cold than hot. 

Outside is wet and cloudy and I thought choosing pretty and hot colors will brighten up my day and hopefully yours too. 

Here are some beautiful products found on Artfire and Storenvy, handmade and non-handmade. I love handmade products. I also support small businesses regardless they are handmade or not. I myself have a handmade shop and a non-handmade shop. Those keep me busy!

Check out these amazing shops! If you are looking for accessories for yourself or your little ones, these shops are worth checking out!



 




  
Ruffled Hot Pink Polka Dot Panty Underwear with Black Lace by Flirt and Flair 




Quilted Black Chevron Duffle with Hot Pink by Lila Janes






Cute Funny Onesie by Celebrity Cotton

Let's spread the love! Share this post using one or a few social media icons found on the bottom of this post please. Leave me a comment and that would certainly brighten up my day :-) 


13 comments:

  1. We have sunny, hot, and muggy here in Southeast Michigan, was suppose rain but never showed up. Wonderful selection of items, pretty combo of pink and black, thank you for including my rhodonite sterling ring, Shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Thanks again for including my "Drops of Blood" necklace. This necklace was submitted to The Vampire Diaries for consideration to be used in an upcoming episode. Still crossing my fingers that they will choose it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for including my clip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have featured some lovely "pretty and hot" items. Thank you for including my hammered heart earrings and will definitely promote the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Love the colors! Thanks doe featuring Lila Janes Duflfe Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have featured some lovely bright items, love the hot pink on a cold winter evening in Australia, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot stuff! A very cleverly put together blog -- very attractive.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awesome products you featured. Spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun finds in a popular color scheme - hot pink and black. I wasn't expecting to see lacy bottom ruffled panties and had to laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a bright "hot" pink selection of items you've shared. It really did brighten my day. It never gets very hot her in the mountains...80 degrees F is considered a hot day and with the breezes that blow endlessly, even 80 is comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black and hot puink are always an eye popper! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha, ha, you selected some really hot and fun pieces for this. It's rainy here too, so I really appreciated all the hot pink! The ruffled pants made me laugh, but the onesie did me in! Wonderfully fun, Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see some things in there I wouldn't mind having.

    ReplyDelete