Friday, November 18, 2011

He is 4


Today my little baby turns 4. No matter how many times he corrects me, "Not baby, mama. I'm a BIG boy," he will always be my baby.

That's him trying to show me his four fingers. How adorable!

I love you, my little man. You makes me smile and laugh. Tonight I asked you if you know what a birthday means. I started to explain it to you that you were on mommy's tummy and then you came out... You quickly asked me, "Mama, where is the door?" LOL. I was speechless and could only laughed.

Yes of course, there are moments that you're a trouble-maker. But still at the end of the day, I still love you so much no matter what.

I could see you were SO happy today: having a little party at the preschool, getting lot of toys from grandparents, aunties and cousins, and visiting Toys R Us to get your Thomas Trains and more. The joy was overwhelming, but in a good way.

Happy Birthday my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment