Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2009 Klahanie Holiday Market

This week not only I was busy working on custom orders, but I've been busy preparing for the next craft fair that I'll be participating.

WHEN: Sunday, December 6: Noon - 4pm

WHERE: 501 Klahanie Drive, Port Moody at the Canoe Club

18 vendors, including childrens clothing and accessories, toddler food, jewelry, natural body products, paper goods, dog coats and collars, chocolate and caramel sauces and much much more!

So come and do your holiday shopping if you're in the Greater Vancouver Area!

On the side notes, this morning as I opened our blinds, I noticed the moon was still up there! It was 8 am or so. I don't see this too often, a sun and a moon at the same time, and find it quite neat actually. Anyway, I'm not sure if you can see the moon on the picture or not but you can click on the picture to enlarge it. It's on the left of the building. I had quite a hard time taking picture of it, hmm....maybe it's time to get a new camera :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment