Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wanted!


If you've been following my blog, you know that on the past couple of Tuedays, I've been featuring Etsy artisans. For Spotted Tuesday, I come up with a theme and search fabulous handmade items in Etsy.

In 2010, I have also decided to dedicate one day to do a full feature of an Etsy artist: Saturday Artisans. At the moment I focus on Etsy site, but you never know if you will see artists from other sites :-) This is one of my ways paying back to the handmade community and support other artists.

I have started searching for artists to be featured and found some great artists but I'm still looking for more, after all there is 52 weeks in a year :-)

You can nominate yourself, or if you know a wonderful Etsy artist who I should feature, please let me know. Here are some important criteria to be featured in my blog:
  • Must have great customer service, first and foremost. Friendliness and going above and beyond are keys to successful business. If I don't see that in you then I don't think I can refer my readers to your shop. I want my friends to really enjoy their buying experience and I need to have the confidence that they will get that from your shop.
  • Have at least 30 listed items in your shop in order to provide a good variety of products to choose from.
  • Have great pictures: clear and crisp.
  • Optional: Sponsoring a giveaway is greatly appreciated
So how to contact me? You can convo me, send me a message at twitter, or even leave a comment here. But hurry, the New Year is just around the corner!

7 comments:

  1. Interested! If you think my shop fits the bill, I'd love to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...came over from Twitter :)

    I'd love to be considered
    ~Jaimee
    http://ModernClassicsKids.etsy.com
    &
    http://ModernClassicsPaper.etsy.com

    {Thanks}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again. I commented in the forums but just now visited your blog which is terrific. Thanks for giving Esty shop owners a chance to be seen. I would welcome the opportunity!
    Kathie
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/birder1

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shop fits your requirements perfectly! My shop feedback speaks a great deal to my customer service, attention to detail, cute packaging, and super quick shipping. I also have approx 100 items in my bead shop, and the required amount in my jewelry shop (which is newer and hasnt seen much traffic). And I am running a a contest to win a free bead set on Christmas day, no purchase necessary!

    I hope you'll consider either of my shops for your blog. Happy Holidays!
    ~Nikki

    www.bastillebleu.etsy.com
    www.bastillebleubijoux.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psst! Sweet Nat - you won my Etsy Greetings Team card. Send me your snail mail and I'll dispatch it to you tout suite.

    Cheers,
    Susan

    BTW, Saturday Artisans is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely interested. *Smile* I'd be honored!

    http://gilliauna.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Scratches her head when her post doesn't show up in comments an tries again.*

    I'm definitely interested. *Smile* I'd be honored!

    http://gilliauna.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete