Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ethan Turning Two


This is a so-belated post of my son's birthday. Ethan turned two in mid of November. We were just so busy and posting these pictures had slipped away from my mind.


We decided not to have a big party as well this year, similar to his first birthday. Afterall, he had no clue about birthdays yet. This year as we are in Canada, we celebrated his 2nd birthday with a simple family dinner with my side of family: my parents, my sister and brother's families. Read about his first birthday here. It was a nice family gathering.

I can't believe he's TWO now. I do get more hugs and kisses as he can understand in showing his emotion :-) but we all know that these smooches won't last too long. As he grows bigger and older, he will be less generous in giving me this kind of affection, so I'll be sure to enjoy this while I can and preserve this in my memory for years to come.

I'm glad I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom for him for these past two years. It gives me the opportunity to see him growing up and achieving his milestones. Happy Birthday, Ethan, my pride and joy!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete