Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Photo Cards

I've done many custom orders before and I enjoyed everyone of them. The last custom order that I got involving photos. Now, that's different. I know that there are a lots of photo cards out there but not many with scrapbooking handmade style.

When a customer of mine asking me about creating holilday cards with having her daughter picture in it, I took the challenge! This would just be like scrapbooking, lol, only in a smaller scale.

Beautiful and fun holiday patterned papers are used, along with bazzill cardstocks as the base. As always, I use high quality materials.


And voila!! That's the picture of Ethan :-) I'd like to keep my customers' privacy.

3 comments:

  1. Nat, I love this card! I would put a photo of Finnegan, our Doberman with his Santa hat... *grin*
    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete