This week giveaway is sponsored by handmadebyannepotter: an exotic pair of Banjar Bali earrings.
These exotic beauties are going to your favorite statement earrings. Deep teal glass beads are enhanced with gorgeous Bali silver bead caps and bright silver tone findings to make these earrings a glorious ode to Balinese style. The large glass beads are a rich teal blue/green with a subtle mottling of taupe and measure 12mm across. The bead caps are real silver-plated Balinese caps with tiny rope detailing and dot pattern to reflect light making a sparkling complement to the more serious teal beads. Tiny silver tone beads and simple wraps finish off these beautiful components. Hung on simple bright silver tone wires, these earrings hang 1.5”. These earrings have that effortless globe-trotting panache – like you just stepped off the plane from your Indonesian holiday.
Read her profile featured yesterday.
There are seven ways to win. Please make sure you leave a separate comment for every entry. How to enter to win:
- Go to handmadebyannepotter shop. Return to my Adore By Nat blog and simply leave a comment here about your favorite item from her store.
- Heart her shop and earn an entry. Simply let me know your Etsy username.
- Follow my blog and you earn another entry. If you're already a follower, you still get an entry, just says you're following already.
- Become my Facebook Fan and you earn another entry. If you're a fan already, you'll also get an entry. Let me know your FB username please.
- Tweet about this giveaway, add "@adorebynat" in your tweet. Each tweet worths one entry and you can tweet each day until the end of the contest (a maximum of one tweet per day is counted). That's a total of 7 entries!
- Blog about this giveaway to earn 2 entries. Leave two separate comments here please providing me with the link to your post.
- Purchase an item from handmadebyannepotter or my shop and earn 5 entries for each purchase. Don't forget letting me know by leaving comments :-)
Don't forget to leave me your e-mail address. Entries without contact information will be disqualified. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified. Contest winner will be drawn on Sunday, April 11th by a random number generator. Winner must respond within 48 hours after being contacted otherwise another winner will be randomly selected.