Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Sassy in Pink


This week Spotted Tuesday is inspired by me wanting to be a girly-girly girl. Lol. Sometimes I just want to look sassy... but you know that idea soon depleted when I have to chase little Ethan who knows that running around at a grocery store equals freedom.

Enjoy these beautiful handmade items found on Etsy.


1st row from left:

Rose glass and sterling silver round link earrings by girlygirlbead

PRINTABLE Bridal Shower Circle Stickers by PoshPixels

Pink Purse Handmade in Amy Butlers Lotus collection Pleated by StitchnStudio


2nd row from left:

The CHLOE Vintage Inspired Apron by Boojiboo

PICKING DAISIES Sugar Cookie Party Favors
by sugarandflour

Pink Crochet Beanie by CelesteandCompany

7 comments:

  1. how sweet...I love pink too every shade.

    beautiful blog

    www.paperflora2.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperFlora
    http://twitter.com/PaperFlora2

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have received the Kreativ Blogger Award!

    Please see my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for including my Swanky Lingerie Collection stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is one of my favorite colors. I love that purse!! Thanks for including my rose glass earrings!

    ReplyDelete