Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Shabby Chic

This week Spotted Tuesday is inspired by sweet baby chicks (above) designed by none other than my talented friend, Vink of VinkDesign.

Enjoy :-)



1st row from the left:

Hand Dyed Yellow Impressionist Daisy Jersey Ruffle Scarf by atelierfrost

Enamel Flower Necklace - Steampunk Alice in Wonderland by bionicunicorn

Ayala Levinger Art bags - OOAK Vintage fabric shoulder bag by AyalaLevinger


2nd row from the left:

Solid 18K Yellow Gold earrings with Smooth Smokey Quartz and microfaceted Citrine - Eos
by Arctida

Friendship Soap Collection by SatinandBirch

Pair of cushion covers Retro flower print large yellow flowers 16 inch pillow by Ruthscrafts

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely sunny selection! thank you so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nat, thanks so much for featuring my hand dyed scarf! Yellow is not a color I normally use in my designs, but I think spring is taking hold of me! :) Great selections! They look awesome together!

    www.etsy.com/shop/atelierfrost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a lovely selection!! So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah...this is a surprise! Thanks Nat!
    Miss You ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you all like this collection. They're just pretty and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete