Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"I Love Your Blog" Award



I'm so thrilled that VinK of As Mind Goes By honored me with this "I Love Your Blog" award.

Now it's my turn to nominate 7 other blogs that I enjoy visiting.
If you are nominated, and choose to display the logo, please follow these simple steps, after accepting your award:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of the nominated blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

So here it goes the list in alphabetical order:
Coffee Bean Cards

Design By Vink
I can't resist to give Vink the award for this beautiful blog as well.

Mrs. Dragon's Wares

My Lily Eden

Oodabug Alley

Paper Crafting in NY

World Kampung Girl


Enjoy your day, everyone! Nat

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again Nat :D...hehe

    VinK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just saw this now!! Thank you so so much for this sweet award, I am honored! You're a little sweetie-pie!! THank you!!! xoxoShelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. And thank you for putting in a good word about my blog also.

    Your logo Rocks.

    ReplyDelete