Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Spirit

It's early December, I can't believe that soon it'll be Christmas, then a whole 2009 year awaiting upon us.

We went to Supermall yesterday. First thing first. My hubby was craving for coffee. Starbucks coffee to be exact. As we headed to Starbucks, from a far we could see its decor in red. That means Starbucks has served its Christmas blends. Yei! We were so excited since it means that we could get eggnog latte. Not!! The barista told us they do not serve anything with eggnog in Indonesia. :-( So, instead we had Toffee Nut Latte and Dark Cherry Mocha. Sitting down at Starbucks store brought our memory back to Vancouver during holiday season. Such a sweet memory.

Those Christmas cards on top are for our dear friends in Vancouver and Japan. Our friendship continues even though we're so far apart from each other. I hope someday(soon) . . .we'll meet again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh geez 2009 already! It feels like just yesterday everyone was freaking out about Y2k!

    -3zArt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card-maker, I found your inspiring blog and would love to nominate you for the 'Lovely Blog Award' If you would like to accept please go to my blog and copy the award picture and paste it to yours.

    Your cards are so beautiful and already inspired me to start working on my own! I'll love to add you as my contact too and follow up on your creative projects! - Pao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment about my papercuttings! It is appreciated!
    I'll be stopping by again to see what you are up to! : )

    ReplyDelete