Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wish I'm There

Okay, here is what I miss about Vancouver the most: going to my local scrapbook stores.

This week, Making Memories with Scrapbooking store will be having the Christmas Card Crunch event on the 5th. Spend $10 and 4 hours, you'll be provided with tons of scrap papers, embellishments, ribbon, punches, templates, etc...That sounds lot of fun, don't you think so?


Clipper Street Scrapbook Store is also offering great deals: 60% off on select patterned paper and 50% off on Lasting Impression products.

But, all I can do is just wishing that I'm there instead of being on the other side of the world.

On a positive note, this way I'm not spending money on things that I don't need. I admit, it's a matter of WANTING, not NEEDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment