Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm on Tim's Top Ten Picks

Spending time on the internet, is that really a waste of time? In my opinion, that depends on what where we're spending our time. I spend my time reading blogs those that I follow and/ or follow me. I spend my time on twitter too (follow me: http://twitter.com/adorebynat). There, I meet wonderful people and learn a few things about life and business. I made few sales from connecting to people outside my ETSY shops.

This week, I'm on Timothy Adam Designs' Top 10 Picks. What a great feeling! I actually admire his artworks and his willingness to help other artisans. You can find him in Etsy forum with his helpful threads on how to maximize the use of the available resources to market your arts/ crafts.

Here is one of cards that I made yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment